To see a world in a grain of sand,
And a heaven in a wild flower,
Hold infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.
- William Blake
” A moment’s love
Can and shall
Make the world perfect.”
‘I wanted to change the world.
But I have found that the only thing one can be sure of changing is oneself.’
- Aldous Huxley
Poems about the World
- God’s World – Ednay St Vincent Millay
- I came into the World – Hafiz
- “All the World’s a Stage” – Shakespeare
- Oneness of World – Hearts – Sri Chinmoy
- To The Garden the World – Walt Whitman
- Stray Birds – Tagore
- The World – Lord Buddha
- God and the World – Sri Chinmoy
- Life in the World is Short- Mirabai
Whoever now weeps somewhere in the world,
weeps without reason in the world,
weeps over me.
Whoever now laughs somewhere in the night,
laughs without reason in the night,
laughs at me.
Whoever now wanders somewhere in the world,
wanders without reason out in the world,
wanders toward me.
Whoever now dies somewhere in the world,
dies without reason in the world,
looks at me.