“Whom Krishna saves, who can destroy?
“Whom Krishna destroys, who can save?”
- Trad. Indian Saying
God is proud of His Divinity in Sri Krishna. Man is proud of his humanity in Sri Krishna.
Sri Krishna is the beloved Boatman who untiringly plies His Boat of Consciousness between India’s unparalleled history and Her unrivalled spirituality.
The Gita is Sri Krishna’s Heart, His Vision-in-Fulfilment. The Gita is humanity’s breath, its journey towards Immortality.
Sri Krishna’s Flute stirs the Universal Consciousness. Sri Krishna’s Gita enchants the Transcendental Consciousness.
Sri Krishna plays on His Flute. We hear. We do something more. We barter our body’s dust with His Soul’s Plenitude.
Sri Krishna is the shoreless ocean of Bliss. But as soon as I sincerely dedicate myself to Him, He presents me with His own Boat and takes me to the boundless Shore, the Golden All.
- Sri Chinmoy
Poems about Krishna
- Only He Knows the bitterness of love – Mirabai
- The Dark Dweller - Mirabai
- Come to me O Krishna – Paramhansa Yogananda
- His Flute of Delight- Dilip Kumar Roy
- Krishna – Sri Aurobindo
- My Krishna is not black- Sri Chinmoy
- The Eternal Partner – Sri Chinmoy
- In the Kadamba Grove – Sri Chaitanya
- The Bhagavad Gita