Poems about Our Source
I live in a zone of silence
To decipher my hostile past.
No, my life is not
A speck of dust
Flawed and doomed to nothingness.
Useless words I pronounced.
Therefore suicide I committed
Time and again.
In my life from now on
The essential is permissible.
No more shall I pretend to be
What I am not:
These poems touch on our real nature and where we come from, they often touch on the idea of nothingness and the feelings this invokes
- Hast Never Come To Thee – Walt Whitman
- For Ever We Came - Lalla Ded
- Between Nothingness and Eternity – Sri Chinmoy
- When I have Fears That I may cease to be – John Keats
- A Speck of Dust – Sri Chinmoy
- His Inheritance – Sri Chinmoy
- Gazing at the Great Mount – Tu Fu
- I am - John Clare
Buy Poetry Books